How To Choose The Best Keg Beer for 2022
How to choose the best Keg Beer but don’t know where to start? We have done much research and analysis to present the best Keg Beer available. There are various Keg Beer options on the market, and you can get surprising advantages from these products. They vary in price, quality, size, and feature.
This article will explore some of the top Keg Beer out there. This comes from Keg Beerter going through numerous customer reviews, product reviews, and research into the specifications of the products. At the end of this review, you should be able to make an educated buying decision for one or multiple Keg Beer.
Best Keg Beer: Top 10 Compared
Top 10 Keg Beer of Review:
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 50-7/16" H (includes tap & casters) x 20-3/16" W x 20-1/16" D (Depth w/ external tank mounted: 30-1/2") (Height w/out tap and casters: 33-1/8"), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a stainless steel version please see model# KC2000SSA, for a dual tap see KC2000TWIN, and dual tap stainless KC2000SSTWIN
- This Danby Single-Tap Kegerator is the ideal kegerator to keep your favorite beverage on tap
- 5.4 Cubic Feet (153 Liters) Capacity: This kegerator fridge has a spacious capacity of 5.4 cu. ft.
- Clean Bright and Modern: Spotless steel finish that looks identical to real stainless steel, but without the smudging
- Great Design: Chrome guard rail, drip tray and free standing, indoor application
- Versatile: Scratch resistant worktop, reversible door hinge for left or right-hand opening and optional swivel castors for easy portability
- COMMERCIAL OR FREESTANDING USE: The Kegco Z163S-2 features a durable construction, high powered performance, and quiet and energy efficient operation that make it suitable for both commercial and residential applications. It has been CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: The Z163S-2 comes complete with a double tap draft dispense system and everything you need to tap two domestic D system kegs, including a dual faucet stainless draft tower, two chrome faucets, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank, a double gauge CO2 regulator, and two D system keg couplers.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Intuitive push button controls and a clear LED display make it easy to precisely set the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, one of the widest available temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today. Fan-forced cooling helps maintain the optimal refrigerated storage environment, and an air-cooled draft tower ensures that every drop of beer remains refreshingly chilled from the keg to your glass.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This beer dispenser has all of the same great features that you've come to appreciate in other Kegco models, like an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from room to room in your home or business! These casters lock to keep the unit from moving again once it's in position.
- LARGE INTERIOR: The generously sized 5.8 cu.ft. interior can hold one full size keg (including Miller kegs, Coors kegs, and rubber kegs), one pony keg, one quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When you're not using it to store and dispense kegs, you can use the three wire storage shelves to convert the keg refrigerator into a regular all-refrigerator. The unit measures 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This keg beer cooler comes equipped with a two product direct draw kit that includes everything you need to pour a cold, tasty glass of beer. The direct draw kit features a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3" diameter chrome plated metal two faucet draft tower. The CO2 ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs. When you aren't using it to store and dispense kegs, this beer keg refrigerator can also be easily converted into a regular all-refrigerator or beverage center using the two included adjustable storage shelves, providing additional refrigerated storage for food and other beverages.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: The sleek black kegerator cabinet features a stainless steel door for a modern look that will complement any decor. The easy roll casters make moving the unit from room to room a breeze, and they lock to prevent it from rolling once it's in position. The removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill can be easily taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, and an attractive chrome safety rail helps prevent mugs and glasses for sliding off of the countertop.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: This ultra-quiet Kegco draft beer dispenser has been specially designed for home use, and is 25% more energy efficient to deliver powerful cooling while saving you money each month on your utility bill. It features thermostatic temperature control that allows you to adjust the temperature between 35 to 42 degrees Fahrenheit using the adjustable mechanical temperature control conveniently accessible at the back of the unit.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: This two faucet beer refrigerator measures 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D, and has been constructed using high-quality components to ensure superior, long-lasting performance. The unit is CSA listed, and all dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage to the interior liner, and allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This keg beer dispenser provides you with all of the equipment you'll need to pour a cold, refreshing glass of beer straight from the keg, including a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3" diameter chrome plated metal two faucet draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: The interior of this keg beer refrigerator is spacious enough to easily hold any full-size keg, including Coors kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs, allowing you to dispense more than one type of beer at a time. When you're not using it as a beer dispenser, it can easily be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable storage shelves.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This Kegco kegerator's convenient design boasts great features like attractive styling, a removable and easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from one location to another. The casters lock once the unit is in position, so it won't roll away again until you want it to.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: A digital temperature display with push button controls makes it easier than ever to set and verify the internal temperature of your keg refrigerator. Fan-forced cooling gives this unit one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer cooler on the market today, allowing it to be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice cold beer. A Deep Chill function gives you to ability to quickly cool down a warm beer keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT TO LAST: This Kegco kegerator has been designed and constructed using only high-quality components, ensuring superior long-lasting performance.The unit measures 33.25 H x 23.6 W x 23.9 D inches. All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage over time, and also allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading.
- A jockey box is used to cool beverages being served on tap, in temporary locations.
- 2 taps - This jockey box has a separate cooling coil and faucet for each tap which allows you to hook up 2 kegs at the same time.
- Rear inputs - The beverage lines coming from your kegs connect to this jockey box on the back of the cooler. This leaves a clean look on the pouring side of the jockey box.
- Stainless steel-belted 54 qt cooler that holds 35 lb of ice. 24 x 18 x 16.5 inches/61 x 45 x 42 cm (L x W x H).
- Beverage grade stainless steel coils with deep direct coil to shank assembly (i.e. no internal vinyl tubing). Each coil is 50' x 5/16" and continuously cools 17 oz of liquid at a time.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: All of the necessary equipment from ball lock keg couplers down to washers and fittings has been included with this homebrew kegerator - all you'll need to do is provide the kegs of beer! Additionally, we've upgraded some of the items in this kit to their premium quality versions at no additional cost to you, like the corrosion-resistant CO2 tank, premium dual gauge regulator, and stainless steel draft beer tower. This adds a value of $35 to your unit!
- LARGE INTERIOR: Store and dispense up to three ball lock Pepsi kegs at a time in this keg cooler's spacious interior. When you aren't using it to dispense delicious home-brew, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator to provide additional refrigerated storage space for parties and special events. Each unit includes two adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: The black cabinet of this kegerator is fitted with a stainless steel door that is not only stylish but highly durable. Continued maintenance is easy thanks to a removable dishwasher safe plastic drip tray on top that collects drips and spills for fast clean-up. A chrome guard rail helps prevent glasses from being knocked off. Four locking casters allow you to move the unit from place to place for game day, poker night, holidays, and everyday use.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: A 25% more energy efficient design delivers powerful cooling while minimizing your impact on the environment - and your wallet! To help ensure that your beer is being dispensed at its ideal temperature, thermostatic temperature control keeps the internal temperature in the range of 35 degrees Fahrenheit to 42 degrees Fahrenheit. To adjust the temperature, you can easily access the mechanical temperature control at the back of the unit.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a homebrew kegerator and includes ball lock keg couplers for home brew kegs; it will not tap commercial D system kegs
- The BrewFlo is a temperature-controlled beer dispenser. World-first technology makes it easy to dispense perfectly poured beers with a rich frothy head without the need for CO2.
- With a stylish chrome finished beer tap you get the professional pouring experience. Customize your tap with interchangeable tap top labels.Powerful yet quiet compressor to cool to 3°C (37°F)
- The BrewFlo LCD screen displays the temperature your beer is served at, as set by you, and shows a convenient beer level scale so you know how much beer is left in your keg. It also allows you to adjust the pressure in the keg so you can get the perfect pour every time.
- Using the BrewArt FloCon you can adjust and regulate the speed of your beer flow to give complete head control. Improve liveliness, head retention and mouthfeel using inbuilt pressure adjustment, with just a few easy clicks.
- BrewFlo is complemented by the patented BrewArt kegging system, which prevents any oxygen from touching the beer. This extends shelf life and allows you to store, and switch, even partially used kegs.
How To Choose The Keg Beer
How do you choose the Keg Beer? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Keg Beer? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Keg Beer
When shopping for Keg Beer, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Keg Beer reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Keg Beer, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Keg Beer, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Keg Beer reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.