Are you looking for the best Plasma Cutter but don’t know where to start? We have done much research and analysis to present the best Plasma Cutter available. There are various Plasma Cutter options on the market, and you can get surprising advantages from these products. They vary in price, quality, size, and feature.
This article will explore some of the top Plasma Cutter out there. This comes from Plasma Cutterter going through numerous customer reviews, product reviews, and research into the specifications of the products. At the end of this review, you should be able to make an educated buying decision for one or multiple Plasma Cutter.
Best Plasma Cutter: Top 10 Compared
Top 10 Plasma Cutter of Review:
- 【Pilot Arc Function】This plasma cutter has the pilot arc function. It is a high frequency non-touch arc starting mode. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate. It can greatly extend the working life of consumables, and increase the cutting thickness; plasma cutter with this function can cut steel plates with rust and paint on the surface.
- 【Dual-Voltage 110/220V】Automatic dual-voltage 110/220V. The user only needs to connect the matching power plug to the 110V or 220V power source, and the machine will automatically identify the voltage. The 110/220V voltage indicator on the front panel of the machine will clearly indicate the input voltage.
- 【Air Pressure & Air Compressor】The regulator and gauge are installed in front of the panel，you can read the air pressure value through the air gauge. We recommend air pressure value be in the range of 40-70 PSI. You can also adjust the air pressure through the regulator. The air filter has been installed on the rear of machine with a quick air connector, and the user can use it after connecting with the air compressor. Recommended air compressor 45L/min.
- 【Post Time Function】With post time function, the adjustment range is 2-15 seconds. This function can be adjusted by yourself extend or shorten the cooling time of the torch head, effectively provide cooling, and extend the working life of consumables. Users can adjust the cooling time required to fully cool the torch head. In generally, we recommend a cooling time of 4-8 seconds, if the Plasma cutter worked too long please cool it for 10-12 seconds.
- 【Cutting Thickness】The machine is equipped with a current display. You can choose the current to match the air pressure through the cutting chart which mention in manual, expediently and efficiently. Current display at 110V is 10-35A, Under 220V current display is 10-50A, the maximum cutting thickness is recommended to be 12mm @ 35A 110V, 60PSI; [email protected] 220V 70 PSI.
- 【High Quality】Cut-50 50AMP Plasma Cutter Is Made Of High Quality Components, By Adopting The Most Advanced Inverter Technical Of Switch Power, As Well As The Product Life And Work Efficiency Are Increased By 30% Than Ordinary Machines, Smooth Cutting Surface,Permanent Supply Of High Quality Consumables
- 【Portable Design】 Compact Plasma Cutting Machine With LCD Digital Display And Equipped With A Portable Handle，It Is Very Convenient To Operate And Carry.Long Term Supply Of Consumables.
- 【Dual Voltage】This Plasma Cutter Can Automatically Adapt To Switch Input Power Of 90V-260V(110V-220V), Plug And Play In Different Environments, No External Conversion Plug Required
- 【Application】 This is a Professional Plasma Cutter, Which Is Widely Used For Cutting Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper And Other Color Metal Materials, Cutting Thickness Is 1-20mm.QA Has Video Operation Instructions
- ✤ Plasma Cutter, 110V 35A cutting machine with IGBT inverter technology, It is long life and efficient higher than mosfet machine.
- ✤ Very good to cut car flame, Clean cutting thickness 6mm Max cutting thickness 8mm in 110V 60PSI Machine only work in 110V not 220V, Please confirm the voltage before buying this machine. Machine maybe explode if connect it to 220V, Be careful~!
- ✤ This plasma cutter with current display and air gauge fixed on panel, Easy read air pressure and current, these functions are great to help the user cut any metal.
- ✤ The plasma cutter easy to cut stainless steel, Alloy steel, mild steel, Copper etc. Quality cutting torch PT31 come with machine, Max cutting thickness is 10mm at 40Amps 110V 60PSI.
- ✤ Machine come with 110V power plug.1 x 3meters Cutting torch, 1 x Earth clamp, 1 x Air filter, 1 x 1M Air Hose, 2 x Tip (Nozzle), 2 x Electrode, 1 x Manual.
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. Lower your usage cost. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3" ideal clean cut and 2/5" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
- 🛡️ Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter★: Pilot Arc Technology Allows You To Cut Without Touching The Tip To The Metal.Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces. Portablet Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, And Torch Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag; Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life.
- 🛡️50 Amp OUTPUT ★: Up To 50A Output Current Can Cut Up To 31/64 Inch (13.0mm) Plate. Equipped With Digital Display And Alarm LED, Read The Output Welding Current.（Air Compressor Start Required)
- 🛡️ PACKAGE INCLUDES★: Power Supply, Plasma Cutting Torch, Ground Clamp,Converter Power Cord, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” Industry Type D Plug And Air Filter Regulator, Consumables, Instruction Manual, Etc.(As Picture)( Stainless Steel,Gas Tube, Hoop,Plasma Tips Nozzle Extended, Electrode- Extended,Shroud Ceramic Cup ,Gas Ring)
- 🛡️Plasma Cutter Can Be Plugged Into 120V / 230V Dual Voltage Using(Automatic Fitting)
- 🔔★Portablet Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper,And Torch Efficiently Cuts Though Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag; Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life.
- 🔔★50 Amp 85%-100% Digital Inverter Air Plasma Cutter,Smart Wide Voltage 90~260V, 50/60Hz(With Converter Power Cord) 20-50A AC- DC Output, 1/2” Ideal Clean Cut And 3/4” Maximum Severance Cut Under 220/240V. 20-50A DC Output, 1/3" Ideal Clean Cut And 2/5" Maximum Severance Cut Under 110/120V. Suitable Cutting For Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Etc. Uses Non-hazardous Compressed Air To Cut, Safe And At Low Cost.
- 🔔★Package Includes:1 x Plasma Cutter (Fixed 220V Power Plug) 1 x 4M S7 Universally Cutting Torch 1 x High-Quality Air Regulator 1 x 240V To 120V Power Plug Adaptor Conversion Cord 1 x Earth Clamp 20PCSx Plasma Cutting Consumables Common 1 x Manual（Air Compressor Start Required）
- 🔔★Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/230 V 50/60Hz).Long Term Supply Of Consumables On S7 Shop.
- 🔔★ HOLA,Buy With Confidence: We Offer 3-years Warranty, Please Submit Registration Form on Our Website.
- 🔋 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently Cuts Through Rough, Painted, And Rusty Surfaces And Produces Minimal Slag. Pilot Arc Technology Allows You To Cut Without Touching The Tip To The Metal. Better Cutting Quality And Longer Consumable Life.
- 🔋 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded Torch And Consumables Ensure More Precise Cutting And Durability Of Consumable Life. Lower Your Usage Cost. Compact Plasma Cutter Has A Handle For Portability And Use Non-Hazardous Compressed Air To Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, And Aluminum.
- 🔋 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC Output, 1/2” Ideal Clean Cut And 3/4” Maximum Severance Cut Under 220/240V. 10-35A DC Output, 1/3" Ideal Clean Cut And 2/5" Maximum Severance Cut Under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING For Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Etc. Uses Non-Hazardous Compressed Air To Cut, Safe And At Low Cost.
- 🔋 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬: Power Supply, Plasma Cutting Torch, Ground Clamp, Pre-Installed NPT 1/4” Industry Type D Plug And Air Filter Regulator, Consumables, Instruction Manual, Etc.
- 🔋 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦: Ensures The Plasma Cutter Has A Stable And Durable High Performance.★ 𝐃𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐭: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
- Non-touch Polit ARC: Can effectively cut rough, painted and rusty surfaces, and generates the least slag. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate, then it will start arc. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Powerful Cutting Effect: Up to 50A output, 60% Duty Cycle, maximum 1/2" clean cut.
- Multi-applications: Suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper and other metal materials.
- Safety Protection: Certificated by ETL, built in over current protection, over load protection, temperature control.
- Portable: Auto-voltage adapts to 110 V - 220 V input power with adapter. Lightweight 13lb, can be carry and storage anywhere you need.
- CUT60 PILOT ARC 3 year warranty 7 day per week support in USA
- PT60 blowback cutting torch WITH EURO CENTRAL CONNECTION
- Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc
- 60% duty cycle at 60amps, 110/220 with adapter
- Continuous Pilot Arc enables you to cut expanded, rusted, painted metals
- Non-Touch Pilot Arc: Efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Built-in Post Flow：When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch. This will extend consumable life.
- Powerful Cutting Ability：10-55 A DC output, 1/2”ideal clean cut and 3/4”maximum severance cut under 220/240V，60% Duty Cycle. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- Lightweight and Portable：Allows for connection to 110- or 220-volt receptacles without tools，Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 13 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location
- Added Safety：Certificated by ETL，Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control
How To Choose The Plasma Cutter
How do you choose the Plasma Cutter? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Plasma Cutter? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Plasma Cutter
When shopping for Plasma Cutter, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Plasma Cutter reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Plasma Cutter, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Plasma Cutter, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Plasma Cutter reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.