Are you looking for the best Skateboard Trucks but don’t know where to start? We have done much research and analysis to present the best Skateboard Trucks available. There are various Skateboard Trucks options on the market, and you can get surprising advantages from these products. They vary in price, quality, size, and feature.
This article will explore some of the top Skateboard Trucks out there. This comes from Skateboard Truckster going through numerous customer reviews, product reviews, and research into the specifications of the products. At the end of this review, you should be able to make an educated buying decision for one or multiple Skateboard Trucks.
Best Skateboard Trucks: Top 10 Compared
Top 10 Skateboard Trucks of Review:
- → From the same CCS millions of skaters have trusted since 1985.
- → Set of 2 trucks / Sturdy Steel base plate
- → Premium High rebound bushings for smooth, controlled turns
- → Quality components / High-Grade No-Slip Kingpin
- → Includes 1" Phillips hardware for mounting
- Hi trucks
- 169mm wide
- Set of 2
- SKATEBOARD PARTS SET: It includes skateboard trucks 5.0, skateboard wheels, skateboard bearings Abec 7, skateboard screws 1", skateboard riser pads 2mm, skateboard spacer
- MID-SIZED SKATEBOARD TRUCKS, This is 5inch hanger 7.6inch Axle aluminum trucks w/ 90a hardness bushions and 6-hole baseplates, which will fit both the old school pattern and the new school pattern. And the mid-sized trucks suit most skateboarders for park or street skateboarding.
- A GOOD ALL-PURPOSE SKATEBOARD WHEEL, Our wheel 52mm, 53mm and 54mm is 99a durometer which is easy to get off the ground. They are hard wheels and will give you good control for tricks and mobility.
- 608 STANDARD ABEC 7 SKATEBORD BEARINGS, This skateboard bearings is most common 608 industry standard and match up with nearly every skate wheel. The measurements are 8mm (core), 22mm (outer diameter), and 7mm (width).
- SUITABLE FOR 7.5-8" SKATEBOARD DECK, This skateboard set fits all 7.5” to 8" skateboard decks. We suggest you use a skateboard tool or wrench and screwdriver for assembly. It is not possible to fully screw in the nut with just your hands. VJ selected hardware is extremely tight fitting for your safety. Our highly recommended, pocket size all-in-1 skateboard tool is easy to carry and use anytime you want to adjust your parts. Hit the road now!
- Skateboard Trucks and wheels Set for 7.75-8.25" decks. This starter set includes 2 skateboard trucks 139mm standard, 4 skateboard wheels 52mm, High precision ABEC-11 Skateboard bearings, Practical T-tool, 2 riser pads 2mm, and standard skateboard hardware. Build a entry-level skateboard with this set.
- Durable Standard Skateboard Trucks. Made of Aluminum, durable trucks for cruising or tricks. 5inch hanger, 7.6 inch axle, with 90A hard bushing and 6 base plate holes, fits well in standard double kick concave decks.
- High Precision ABEC-11 Bearings. These skateboard bearings keep rolling smooth and fast. Good alternative to expensive bearings.
- All-purpose Skateboard Wheels 52mm. 99A high rebound wheels, suitable for skills or cruising around the street.
- Universal Skateboard Tool. The T tool can be used to adjust kingpin, wheels, base plate bolts and trucks. A must have tool for skaters.
- Set of 4 wheels, 99A hardness, 52 x 30mm/2.0 x 1.18". Good for tricks. USA WAREHOUSE DELIVERY.
- 5 inch black trucks combo set*2, ABEC-11 bearings*8 & spacers*4.
- Multi-function portable skateboard T tool accessory*1, 32"*9"black waterproof skateboard grip tape*1 (for 8" skateboard deck).
- Affordable high quality skateboard all in one combo set, perfect for street, work with all types of skateboards and longboards.
- NPET to provide our esteemed customers a most pleasant experience. 180 days free exchange and returns, plus lifetime warranty, enables you a risk free purchase. 5 days handling time, 10 days delivery.
- Independent 129 Trucks: Durable, high performance truck for all types of skateboarding. 356 T6 Aluminum hanger and baseplate, solid Chromoly steel axle, grade 8 kingpin, Supercush cushions with cylinder bottom. Featuring superior turn and stability, better grind clearance, improved no hang-up yoke for grind tricks, and less wheel bite. They last longer and are stronger on impact than any other truck on the market. Independent trucks are Made In The USA
- Spitfire is one of the largest companies in the skateboard wheel business. Spitfire uses top quality U.S. made urethane which in turn makes the best and smoothest skateboard wheel out. 99A is the perfect hardness for both street and park skating.
- Bullseye Bearings. Making a great bearing starts with having a lot of expertise, and using the best materials. Bullseye uses super hard Chrome Steel balls that measure 65 on the Rockwell Scale; each ball is tested to ensure that is perfectly round. The balls run in deep-grove race ways, and are retained by a self-lubricating Delrin crown. A low viscosity synthetic oil bas been added to make these bearings spin great, while keeping friction levels at a minimum.
- Whether you are upgrading your current ride or setting up a new one, completing it with top-of-the-line pro components is the way to go. Independent trucks and Spitfire wheels are two of the most iconic brands in skateboarding.
- Full Package includes: Independent 129 Trucks, 52mm Spitfire Bighead Wheels, Bullseye Abec 9 Bearings, 1" Phillips Hardware, H-Block 1/8" Risers
- Material: Made of aluminum alloy material, durable and practical. Easy to install, which is convenient to use.
- Reduce drag: This 5-inch double upwarp board bracket bridge nail gasket package features a hollow center column that slides to reduce drag.
- Reset: The action is mainly biased, and the shock absorber is SHR-85A, which can be quickly reset regardless of steering.
- Suitable for skateboard, longboard, penny board, scooter, etc. (Size: about 5 inch)
- Package Included: 2pcs x Bridges; 2pcs x Shock Pads; 8pcs x Screws
- SKATEBOARD PARTS SET: It inclouds skateboard trucks 5.0, skateboard wheels 52mm, skateboard bearings ABEC-9, skateboard screws 1", skateboard riser pads 2mm, skateboard spacer.
- 7.5-inch Skateboard truck, Magnesium aluminum alloy casting, die-casting process, medium carbon steel hardening, metal baking finish, can withstand more weight and pressure.
- 100a hardness 60% rebound is suitable for beginners, hardness is too high, easy to slip, PU infusion integrated molding, do not worry about wheel cracking.
- 608 STANDARD ABEC-9 SKATEBOARD BEARINGS, The excellent bearing can continuously rotate 30S without load.Bringing you smoother than ever.
- SUITABLE FOR 7.5-8" SKATEBOARD DECK, The JFJ skateboard set fits all 7.5” to 8" skateboard decks.
- 5.0 / 5.25 / 5.5 / 5.75
- Set of 2 Trucks
- Totally Redesigned TALLER TRUCK (55MM AXLE HEIGHT)
- We have adjusted the angles of truck pivot and kingpin, creating a tighter turning more responsive truck.
- Lighter that all others The redesign of the truck has allowed us to shave off more weight.
- This is a great package to complete your new deck or upgrade/refresh your existing parts!
- Independent 139 Trucks: Durable, high performance truck for all types of skateboarding. 356 T6 Aluminum hanger and baseplate, solid Chromoly steel axle, grade 8 kingpin, Supercush cushions with cylinder bottom. Featuring superior turn and stability, better grind clearance, improved no hang-up yoke for grind tricks, and less wheel bite. They last longer and are stronger on impact than any other truck on the market.
- Amphetamine ABEC 7 8-Ball Bearings! Most bearings have only 7 Balls, this places all impact and sideload on only 1-2balls. Which is the reason so many bearings blow out. With 8 Balls, the impact is on 2-3 Balls, which gives a much faster, stronger bearings.
- 52mm 99A Wheels are the perfect formula for both street and park skating
- Full Package includes: Independent 139 Trucks, 52mm TGM Logo Wheels, Amphetamine Abec 7 Bearings, 1" Phillips Hardware, H-Block 1/8" Risers
How To Choose The Skateboard Trucks
How do you choose the Skateboard Trucks? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Skateboard Trucks? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Skateboard Trucks
When shopping for Skateboard Trucks, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Skateboard Trucks reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Skateboard Trucks, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Skateboard Trucks, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Skateboard Trucks reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.