The Top 10 Best Westinghouse 55 Inch TV (2022 reviews)
Looking for the Westinghouse 55 Inch TV in the market? Before buying, spend some of your valuable time and do your proper homework. And if you are confused about where to start your research, don’t worry; we have you covered.
You’ve come to the right spot because we’ve spared you the trouble of looking through tons of reviews and guidelines for finding the best Westinghouse 55 Inch TV.
Read on to learn about the factors you need to consider before buying your product.
Top 10 Westinghouse 55 Inch TV of Review:
- 4K Ultra High Definition: More pixels on the screen produces a more clear and succinct picture making content look more realistic and true to life. Combined with Hisense's AI UHD Upscaler , non 4K content will get enhanced to near 4K quality.
- Google TV: The entertainment you love. With a little help from Google. Google TV brings together movies, shows, live TV and more from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: Innovative visual technology, Dolby Vision, brings the characters to life with darker darks, brighter brights , and a remarkable color range you can't get anywhere else. HDR10 is an HDR format that delivers HDR content via compatible over the air signals.
- Game Mode Plus: A collection of technologies come together to create a dynamic gaming experience. A 60Hz panel, variable refresh rate, and auto low latency mode makes sure that the television can handle the rigors of next generation gaming consoles.
- Sports Mode: With sports mode's preset settings, the television automatically adjusts itself to optimize sports content. Motion is smoother and color is adjusted for the best sports experience the television is capable of.
- COGNITIVE PROCESSOR XR – Revolutionary TV processing technology that understands how humans see and hear to deliver intense contrast with pure blacks, high peak brightness, and natural colors. Backlight type- Direct(Full Array LED)
- XR TRILUMINOS PRO - Rediscover everything you watch with billions of accurate colors and see impressive picture quality that is natural and beautiful to the human eye.
- FULL ARRAY LED & XR CONTRAST BOOSTER – Precisely controlled backlighting brings out real-life depth and detail with deep blacks and high peak brightness.
- GOOGLE TV – Seamlessly browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your favorite streaming services, all in one place. Watch content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, and many more.
- BRAVIA CORE – Bring the cinematic experience home. Enjoy streaming high-quality movies included with BRAVIA CORE, exclusively on select Sony TVs.
- OLED plus PIXEL CONTRAST BOOSTER: Millions of individual pixels are supercharged for more vibrant colors to complement absolute OLED black.
- MASTER OF QUALITY: Faithfully conveys creator’s intent on screen to deliver the best picture quality.
- PICTURE PROCESSOR X1 ULTIMATE: Sony’s best processor analyzes content to bring out OLED’s intense contrast with pure blacks, peak brightness and natural colors.
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience.
- SMART ANDROID TV with GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use your voice to control your TV and smart home devices, easily search for movies and shows, get answers, and manage tasks, all hands-free.
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: 4K resolution delivers stunning detail and remarkable visual experience.
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Google Assistant Built-in: Search for movies and shows across thousands of available apps, get entertainment recommendations, access media playback controls, change the temperature, dim the lights, and so much more. Ask questions and see the answers on your TV, including Google Photos, your calendar, sports scores, and more. Even automate and control your smart devices. The Google Assistant is always on, ready to help, and makes life in your living room that much more relaxing.
- Thousands of streaming apps: Stream 700,000 plus movies and shows, live sports and news, or your favorite music from Google Play, YouTube and your favorite apps.
- Chromecast Built-in: Easily cast movies, shows, and photos from your Android or iOS device to your TCL Android TV.
- VOICE CONTROL: Use your voice to control your TV and connected devices with built-in support for Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple AirPlay, HomeKit, and many more
- a7 GEN5 AI PROCESSOR 4K: Experience a lifelike picture with more depth and richer colors thanks to our advanced a7 Gen5 AI Processor 4K that adjusts picture and sound qualities to give you a fabulous experience no matter what you’re watching
- QUANTUM DOT NANOCELL COLOR TECHNOLOGY: Delivering richer, more accurate colors—so you can see it and believe it
- MINI LED BACKLIGHTING: See brighter colors with deeper black thanks to MiniLEDs that are 40x smaller than traditional LEDs
- PRECISION DIMMING: Improves contrast and minimizes the halo effect
- HANDPICKED BY AMAZON: They did the research so you don’t have to.
- ART MODE: Transform The Frame into a beautiful work of art when you're not watching TV with the built-in motion sensor
- ART STORE: Access over 1,400 new and classic works of art from world-class museums and galleries
- BILLION SHADES OF COLOR: Enjoy a color spectrum that stays true even in bright scenes with Quantum Dot 100% Color Volume
- CUSTOMIZABLE FRAME: Make The Frame your own with different bezel styles and color options that complement your space
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality | Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant | Dual-band Wi-Fi & Ethernet port
- TV Dimensions | Without Stand – 49" W x 28.4" H x 3.1" D | With Stand – 49" W x 30.6" H x 8" D | Stand Separation distance – 42.3” | Refresh rate – 120 Hz CMI | Wall mount – 200 millimeter x 200 millimeter VESA | Panel resolution – 3840 x 2160
- Pairs 4K ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Inputs/outputs: HDMI – 3 | USB – 1 | Ethernet – 1 | RF Input – 1 | SPDIF Digital Audio Optical – 1 | Audio Output Headphone – 1 | AV Input – Composite Video + L&R Audio In
- REAL 4K NANOCELL DISPLAY: Bring your favorite shows to life with a billion rich colors. Get deep blacks and enhanced contrast for a more detailed picture with Full Array Dimming.
- A7 GEN 4 AI PROCESSOR 4K: Catch every detail with the smooth, crisp picture brought to you by our a7 Gen 4 AI Processor 4K. It adjusts your viewing and audio settings automatically with AI Picture and AI Sound, while AI 4K Upscaling authentically calibrates every scene.
- HOME CINEMA EXPERIENCE: Get breathtaking picture and audio that makes you feel like you're in the action with Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos. See movies exactly how directors intended with Filmmaker Mode. And with built-in access to Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV plus, Disney plus and LG channels, your favorite content is at your fingertips.
- ULTIMATE GAMEPLAY: Stay a step ahead, where milliseconds make all the difference. FreeSync Premium Compatible for real-time action and virtually no tearing coupled with fluid 120Hz refresh rate. Game Optimizer gives you easier access to all your game settings, while the latest HDMI delivers a fast connection. Plus, you'll get low input lag and fast response times with Auto Low-Latency Mode and HGiG.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT AND ALEXA BUILT IN: There’s no need for an extra device – just ask your TV for music, weather, news, your Amazon shopping list, and more. Plus, conveniently control your connected home and smart devices.
- 4K Ultra HD Display - Optimized for an unmatched entertainment experience. Our 50-inch flat screen Smart TV brings 4 times the pixels of a traditional HD TV. The high resolution 4K display presents seamless visual details and picture clarity.
- Smart Command Connectivity - This Smart TV 50 inch takes Smart TVs to the next level with a dual-band Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Smart Home compatibility. Access top streaming services through voice command with your Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant-enabled, and Apple HomeKit devices.
- Say “Adios’' to Subtitles - Watch your favorite TV show in your preferred language without subtitles. Opt to turn on or off the “closed-captioning” feature for convenient viewing. Our Roku Smart TV is multilingual-ready to easily customize your On-Screen-Display.
- Cast Your Content & Entertainment - Sync videos, music, or photos from your device to your TV using the Roku Mobile App or Apple AirPlay2. It’s easy to set up, so you can switch to your gaming console, connect your antenna, or discover new shows all through your Westinghouse TV home screen!
- Private Listening - Listen without limits using the Private Listening feature of our Roku TVs. Simply connect your headphones or earbuds to your mobile device before turning on the feature on your Roku Mobile App.
- 4K ULED: Hisense's proprietary ULED technologies boost color , contrast, brightness, and motion. This suite of patented hardware and software technologies delivers an engaging and completely unique picture that can only be delivered by Hisense.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LED TV. Creating over a billion color combinations bring vibrant images to life in a way non QLED TVs can’t.
- Peak Brightness/Full Array Local Dimming Zones: The average TV is 250-350 nits. Anything over 500 nits is extremely good. This television is up to 1000 nits peak brightness across up to 120 local dimming zones for correctly reproducing HDR content.
- Dolby Vision Dolby Atmos: Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound are cinema technology for your home. They provide amazing realism you can see and hear in every scene.
- Smooth Motion & 120Hz Native Refresh Rate: Smooth Motion removes the digital noise that can affect moving objects. The TV's native 120Hz refresh rate is the foundation for its 480 motion rate. These technologies work in concert for a great picture.
How To Choose The Westinghouse 55 Inch TV: The Buying Guide
How do you choose the Westinghouse 55 Inch TV? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Westinghouse 55 Inch TV? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Westinghouse 55 Inch TV
When shopping for Westinghouse 55 Inch TV, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Westinghouse 55 Inch TV reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Westinghouse 55 Inch TV, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Westinghouse 55 Inch TV, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Westinghouse 55 Inch TV reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.