Top 10 Best Dual Cam Dash Cam Reviews in 2022
Are you looking for the best Dual Cam Dash Cam but don’t know where to start? We have done much research and analysis to present the best Dual Cam Dash Cam available. There are various Dual Cam Dash Cam options on the market, and you can get surprising advantages from these products. They vary in price, quality, size, and feature.
This article will explore some of the top Dual Cam Dash Cam out there. This comes from Dual Cam Dash Camter going through numerous customer reviews, product reviews, and research into the specifications of the products. At the end of this review, you should be able to make an educated buying decision for one or multiple Dual Cam Dash Cam.
Best Dual Cam Dash Cam: Top 10 Compared
Top 10 Dual Cam Dash Cam of Review:
- 【Ultra HD Real 4K Dual Channel】 Dash cam A129 Pro Duo adopt top quality Sony 8MP IMX317 Sensor on front camera and rear camera with Sony IMX 291 sensor , this dual dash cam captures super clear view at Ultra HD 4K 3840 * 2160 @30fps /2K 1440 * 1080P @60fps at the same time. 4K resolution offer amazing video quality, four time higher than a regular FHD. Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc. Give you peace of mind when you're driving
- 【Upgraded Super Night Vision & WDR】8MP sensor, combine with upgraded 7-Glass F1.8 aperture lens and WDR technology, provide a much clearer image than most dash cameras at night, maintain sharp image and automatically balance the lighting at over bright and over dark area. A car recorder that can be used with peace of mind from day to night
- 【Advanced Parking Mode】Car camera A129 Pro Duo will record and lock 15 seconds video before the event and 30 seconds after an impact / motion, This is an excellent feature and completes a true parking mode as there can be a lot of vital information in the lead-up to whatever triggered recording（using VIOFO HK3 hardwire cable kit, sold separately, asin: B07JQ1JYPJ）
- 【Wireless Wi-Fi & GPS】 5GHz & 2.4GHz dual-band Wi-Fi could transmit in two different standard frequency ranges to avoid wireless interference. More stable signal and faster speed. With GPS logger, dash camera can log the current speed and GPS location, Timestamp information can be embedded in the video. Real-time speed would display on car camera screen in KM/H or MP/H.
- 【Premium Functions】 4K resolution, loop recording, emergency recording, motion detection, time lapse, parking mode, wifi gps function and so on. All your daily driving needs will be satisfied by this one dash cam.
- 【Dual Lens 1080P Car Camera】Best dual dash cam for uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, picked by Wirecutter, CNET, Businessinsider, BGR etc. The front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps, which is a great option for rideshare drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- 【Single Front 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam】When recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at at 2.5K [email protected], which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to [email protected] mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode & Auto LCD OFF】24 Hours Motion activated parking mode makes the dual car camera to automatically record when it detects motion. Auto start and record when the ignition sparks up. Auto LCD OFF timer ensure you won't be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield. Ideal for most climates: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C). Excellent audio recording with built in microphone. Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals.
- 【Looping Recording & G-Sensor & Optional GPS】Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to "Event File" to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 256GB microSD cards, recommend Vantrue microSD card. Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(To use GPS function, please buy an extra gps mount).
- 🚓【Dual Dash Cam UHD 4K +FHD 1080P】Abask 4K car camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(3840*2160 ) and inside 1080P(1920*1080) resolution, which clearly capture the road front and cabin. The mini design allows you to stick the dash cam to your windshield for optimal field-of-view thus not attract attention and making safe driving. It is the best choice of uber, rideshare, lyft drivers etc.
- 🚗【2.45" LCD Car Camera With GPS】This Car Camera built-in GPS module allows you to view the Live speed in dash cam during driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed , and location on Google Maps via your Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- 🚓【Loop recording and G-sensor】Dash camera records files onto a 32GB micro SD card (included) in a continuous loop which deletes unblocked files when the memory card card gets full. So you would never run out of the storage of the memory card. When the vehicle collides, the dash cams can automatically save and lock the current recorded important footage which is sufficient to be used as evidence in case of accident.
- 🚗Super Night Vision &Full 310° Wide Angle View 】Equipped with Ultra HD lens, the dash cam for cars front and rear with night vision offer crystal and clear video or picture quality by day and night. The front lens viewing angle reaches 170 degrees to both sides of the front of the car and records completely without blind spots for safe driving. The 140 degree internal lens is enough to capture a full view of the interior of your vehicle and the passengers.
- 🚓【WDR Technology&Auto-adjustment】F1.8 wide aperture combined with WDR technology intelligently adjusts the light of the images and footage at any light conditions while recording,which can allows the dash camera to perform optimally in various lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage, avoid high exposure in strong sunshine and enhance exposure in low-light or backlight situations.
- 4K Ultra HD @ 30fps: 4X more vivid than full HD, The U1000 records crystal clear video in 4K UHD @30 fps, capturing every little detail you may have missed before. You also get the option to record in 2K QHD @60 fps.
- Thinkware cloud ready: the Thinkware cloud app provides convenient control and constant communication, as well as access to advanced location-based Features like geo-fencing, locate vehicle and remote live view.
- Ultra wide view: 150-degrees viewing angle minimizes blind spots and allows you to capture more of the all the surroundings in front of your vehicle
- Super Night vision 2. 0: Super Night vision 2. 0 in the U1000 uses advanced image processing technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation - day or night, driving or parked.
- 2K Quad HD Rear camera: 4X more vivid and powerful than an HD Rear camera.
- 【Dual Video Recording Front and Rear】 The Kingslim D1 Dual dash camera simultaneously record videos with resolution of 1080P & 720P from the front and rear respectively, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Users have the option to switch the resolution to 720P & 720P to record longer footage and save room on the SD card(Memory Card Not Included).
- 【Wide FOV and Night Vision Captures More】 This car dashboard camera has front 170° and rear 140° wide field of view with strong night vision, F/2.0 aperture, and advanced WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology which capture images that are brighter, have higher contrast, and more important details in different light environments.
- 【24 Hours Parking Monitor for Car Security】 A well-tuned G-Sensor with motion detection and advanced algorithm help D1 record suspicious people around your vehicle as well as scrapes caused by lousy drivers parking next to you. The internal battery will monitor your car 24/7, even when the engine is off. Better security functions help users restore evidence needed.
- 【GPS Tracking】 With real-time GPS showing the driving route and speed with mph display. You can manage your driving route on computer via free GPS player and don't need to buy a separate GPS module; we have included.
- 【Loop Recording for Important Evidence】- Kingslim D1 front and rear dash cam supports up to 64GB storage (card not included). Loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest unlocked videos when the memory card is full. Locked files won't be deleted from loop recording, ensuring you keep any crucial video evidence.
- 【4K UHD 30FPS or 2K QHD 60FPS】Capture sharp detailed footage in 4K native UHD or switch to 2K QHD at 60fps to make license plate reading a breeze with the new and improved 8 42MP Sony STARVIS image sensor
- 【150-degree Viewing Angle】Uncompromised video coverage with the 150-degree viewing angle so you never miss a moment
- 【Super Night Vision】Reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions
- 【Anti-file Corruption Technology】Improves the reliability of your Think ware memory card by minimizing the risk of loss footage due to bad blocks and data corruption
- 【1 year manufacturer quality assurance】1 year quality assurance is only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller
- 📷【FHD 1080P Dual Dash Cam】The COOAU Dual Front and Rear Dash Camera simultaneously records both front and inside at [email protected], which provides a super high-quality videos/images and powerful evidence in case of an accident. This car dash camera's operation is also still simple and friendly for new users.
- 📸【Excellent Night/Day Vision & Sony Sensor】The car dash camera adopts a brilliant Sony dual Sony IMX323 sensor and Novatek NT96663 processor. Come with 4 infrared LED lights and an F1.8 large aperture with 170°wide angle covers field of view up to 6 lanes with limited blind spots. Combined with F1.8 aperture offering a significant increase in light throughput and WDR technology, it provides an excellent license plate and road signs readability in any lighting situation.
- 🌎【Built-in GPS Tracking & Wi-fi Connection】Built-in GPS automatically tracks your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey. In addition, the dash cam connects to the smartphone via Wi-Fi network, the data can be viewed via the dedicated app "Ficam" on your IOS or Android device. Connecting to your mobile devices through built-in Wi-Fi, it is intuitive to change settings and easy to control the cam, view, download and share the videos without any traffic.
- 🔒【24*7 Hours Parking Mode & G-sensor】Parking mode provides your car 24-hour protection. Combined with G-sensor (built-in acceleration collision sensor), the wifi dash cam front and inside will lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten when it detects a sudden shake/collision, which can be used as evidence and insurance claims during car accidents.
- 🔋【Reliable & Personalized Features】The camera recorder for car is equipped with super capacitor so it can withstand high temperatures. Compared with lithium-ion battery, the use of super capacitor for power supply has significant advantages in terms of long-term reliability. Furthermore, you can set your car license plate and it will be printed on video as watermarking. Fatigue driving alert will remind you to get rest on time for safe driving.
- 【FHD 1080P Car Dash Camera】 With a 1.5-inch LCD screen, the 6 layers HD dual lens dash cam simultaneously records at 1920x1080P with 30fps and inside, which provides sharp high-quality videos/images and powerful evidence in case of an accident. Perfect for Taxi drivers or people who need to record both scenery and happy time with your families.
- 【Super Infrared Vision & HDR Technology】 The interior facing camera with 4 infrared LED lights and F/1.8 aperture can handle low light conditions and ensure flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark at night. Equipped with HDR technology, the front camera automatically balances the light and dark areas of the video, which provides excellent night vision footage in isolated areas and busy streets.
- 【Loop Recording & Accident Lock】 Continuous loop recording will automatically overwrite the oldest footage, so you don't need to worry about your memory card running out of space. Combined with G-sensor (built-in acceleration collision sensor), the dash camera front and inside will lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten when detects a sudden shake/collision, which can be used as evidence and insurance claims during car accidents.
- 【Hidden Design & Wide Angle Lens】 A well-built elliptical cylinder compact body makes it ideal for discreet recording when you don't want individuals outside to notice your dash cams setup. The 170° wide-angle front lens and 140° cabin lens capture the whole road and license plates in front of you from the edges of your windscreen and simultaneously record what is happening in the cabin during the day and night.
- 【Parking Monitor for Your Car】Combined with a parking monitor, the car dashboard camera recorder will automatically power on and starts recording when it detects external force, providing you with security every moment.
How To Choose The Dual Cam Dash Cam
How do you choose the Dual Cam Dash Cam? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Dual Cam Dash Cam? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Dual Cam Dash Cam
When shopping for Dual Cam Dash Cam, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Dual Cam Dash Cam reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Dual Cam Dash Cam, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Dual Cam Dash Cam, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Dual Cam Dash Cam reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.