Best Receiver for Dolby Atmos for 2022 [Top Picks]
Are you looking for the best Receiver for Dolby Atmos but don’t know where to start? We have done much research and analysis to present the best Receiver for Dolby Atmos available. There are various Receiver for Dolby Atmos options on the market, and you can get surprising advantages from these products. They vary in price, quality, size, and feature.
This article will explore some of the top Receiver for Dolby Atmos out there. This comes from Receiver for Dolby Atmoster going through numerous customer reviews, product reviews, and research into the specifications of the products. At the end of this review, you should be able to make an educated buying decision for one or multiple Receiver for Dolby Atmos.
Best Receiver for Dolby Atmos: Top 10 Compared
Top 10 Receiver for Dolby Atmos of Review:
- CINEMATIC SOUND AT HOME: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows and more with theater like sound in the comfort of your home
- BREATHTAKING AUDIO: Dolby Atmos and DTS:X deliver multi-dimensional and object-based surround sound
- STUNNING 4K QUALITY: 4K HDR pass through with support for Dolby Vision, HDR10, and Hybrid Log Gamma provides greater and clearer color, contrast, and brightness
- GET CONNECTED: 4 in/1 out HDMI each and 1 optical / 1 coaxial digital and analog audio connections
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in every room
- POWERFUL 13.2 CH AVR WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA TECHNOLOGY - With an advanced power amplifier design, the Denon AVR-X8500HA (150W X 13) delivers immersive 3D audio with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS Virtual:X, DTS:X Pro, IMAX Enhanced, & Auro-3D
- ADVANCED HDMI VIDEO SECTION WITH 8K UPSCALING - Features a dedicated 8K input that supports 8K/60Hz or 4K/120Hz video pass-through. All HDMI inputs support 4:4:4 Pure Color Sub Sampling, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision & HLG for exceptional color and clarity
- OPTIMUM DIGITAL AUDIO PROCESSING - Denon's proprietary AL32 Processing Technology provides multi-channel, ultra-hi-res digital audio filtering on all audio channels and delivers a natural soundstage with enhanced sound imaging for all your entertainment
- UNLIMITED WIRELESS STREAMING - Enjoy the same song in all rooms or a different song in each room with built-in HEOS multi-room streaming. Stream music from popular services like Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music HD, and more via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2 or Bluetooth
- FULL VOICE CONTROL - Adjust volume, change tracks & switch inputs with a voice command via Amazon Alexa. Also compatible with Google Assist, Apple Siri, and integrates with home-automation systems like Josh, through the iOS/Android compatible HEOS app
- 160 watts per channel
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, BT.2020)
- 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer and DTS Virtual:X
- AccuEQ with subwoofer EQ and AccuReflex
- PURE CINEMATIC SOUND: 210 W/Ch Select Dynamic Audio Amplification system.
- PRO GAMER: Ultimate 4K Gaming Experience.
- BEST OF DOLBY: 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback.
- FREQUENCY DOUBLING: AccuReflex phase-matching solution for Atmos-enabled speakers.
- BLAZING FAST STREAMING: Stream over 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual-band Wi-Fi supporting the 802.11ac standard.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE 7-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH NEXT-GEN MOVIE IMMERSION - Enjoy Denon sound in movies, games, and music with full 3D audio support, Dynamic HDR, QMS, HDCP 2.3 & advanced video processing for the best 4K home theater (8K ready when you are)
- ADVANCED 8K HDMI VIDEO SECTION - 3 dedicated 8K inputs and 1 output (8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through; 8K upscaling on all 6 inputs). Supports 4:4:4 Pure Color Sub Sampling, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision & HLG for exceptional color, contrast, and clarity
- MULTI-DIMENSIONAL AUDIO - In addition to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, the AVR-X1700H also supports Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology that creates virtual height effects even without the height channels for a truly immersive experience
- AWARD-WINING ON-SCREEN QUICK SETUP GUIDE walks you through simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, specify EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound. The back-panel is laid out with color-coded connections that makes organizing simple
- MULTI-ROOM, MULTI-SOURCE STREAMING, watch a movie in one room while another family member streams music from popular services like Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music HD, and more via Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, or Bluetooth in a different zone, without interruption
- Bundle Includes: Sony 7.2-Channel 4K HDR A/V Receiver, Two SSCS3 Stereo Floor-Standing Speakers, SSCSE Dolby Atmos Enabled Speakers, 10-Inch Active Subwoofer, SSCS5 3-Way 3-Driver Bookshelf Speaker System, and SSCS8 2-Way 3-Driver Center Channel Speaker
- Smarter Bluetooth Connectivity: Not only can you connect to the STR-DH790 through Bluetooth and play all your favorite tracks, but with Bluetooth Standby, you can turn your receiver on straight from your paired smartphone or tablet
- Get Connected: Just plug in and press play. With four HDMI inputs and one output, optical/coaxial digital and analog audio connections, you can connect your UHD Blu-ray Disc player, TV and games console easily
- High Resolution Audio: Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher than CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you
- Streamlined Slim Design: With a robust, space-saving design, the receiver can easily fit into your media unit. Plus, a rigid chassis reduces vibration to help maintain signal fidelity
- Mcacc Pro, the pinnacle of pioneer’s auto room Tuning technology, analyzes the phase and group delay characteristics to precisely control phase differences between speakers. Mcacc Pro corrects phase differences in all ranges and all channels, from phase difference in the original audio material to the sound emitted from the speakers.
- The SC-LX704 is IMAX enhanced, Certified to deliver the powerful sound just as intended by the Filmmaker, and provide the immersive experience on your home theater.
- Two 384 kHz/32-bit ESS DACs (ES9026PRO), same as the ones used for Pioneers PD-70AE SACD player, are used for all channels. With extremely precise D/A conversion and high S/N ratio, the DAC provides powerful sound full of rich details.
- The SC-LX704 is compatible with 7. 2. 4ch*/7. 2. 2ch/5. 2. 4ch configuration of Dolby Atmos. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers. Other audio codecs such as PCM and DSD can be upmixed using Dolby Surround for enjoying 3D surround sound.
- DTS: X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS: X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and lifelike audio. Other audio codecs such as PCM and DSD can be upmixed using DTS Neural: X for enjoying 3D surround sound.
- SONOS COMPATIBLE. This Onkyo receiver can join your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or start a new one, by pairing with a Sonos Connect. The AVR ties into the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs and playing at the desired volume from the Sonos app.
- SMART AVR. This is the heart of your entertainment system. Stream from Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer and TuneIn to share sound as part of a multi-room system. Works with Sonos, Chromecast built-in, AirPlay 2, DTS Play-Fi and FlareConnect.
- GOOGLE CHROMECAST. Cue, play, and control music playback by voice with your Google Assistant smart speaker. Control playback with Chromecast-enabled apps from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows laptop or Chromebook.
- DTS ATMOS. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer provides an immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect. Dolby Atmos and DTS formats provide advanced sound mapping so effects move from speaker to speaker. 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos.
- THX CERTIFIED SELECT. Take movie night to the next level. THX Certified Select guarantees the same reference volume level of a commercial theater in rooms where the viewing position is about 10–12 feet from the screen. 210 W/Ch THX Certified Select.
- A POWERFUL 15-CH HOME THEATER RECEIVER - Rich, immersive surround sound from 15.4 channels with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X Pro, IMAX Enhanced & Auro 3D, along with captivating 8K UHD video, the Denon AVR-A1H Receiver delivers the ultimate home theater experience
- CONNECT WITH ANY HD/UHD TV, SUBWOOFER, BLU-RAY PLAYER & TURNTABLE FOR INCREDIBLE STEREO SOUND - The AV Receiver features 10 HDMI ports (7 In/ 3 Out) with 8K and 4K/120 support, analog and digital inputs, phono input and (4) RCA and XLR subwoofer outputs
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC TO ANY ROOM - With this Denon Receiver, you can create a multi-room surround sound system. Stream your music via built-in HEOS, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth, and get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, and more
- EXPAND YOUR HOME THEATER - With optimum power and configuration flexibility, the state-of-the-art home audio receiver is perfect for a large-scale home theater system. It supports up to 9.4.6 Dolby Atmos speaker layout for a true cinematic experience
- EASY ON-SCREEN HD GUI SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear, intuitive instructions to connect your TV, while the Audyssey Room Correction Suite accurately calibrates all speakers in your home surround sound system and tunes the AVR as per your needs
- 7.2-channel A/V Receiver (165 W 6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- 8K & 4K/120 HDMI Connectivity with HDMI 2.1 support (6-in/2-out)
- Supports Dolby Atmos & DTS:X object-based sound decoding
- Immersive audio with Digital Cinema Auto Calibration IX and 360 Spatial Sound Mapping
- Supports today’s leading HDR formats: Dolby Vision, HDR10, Hybrid Log Gamma, and IMAX Enhanced.
How To Choose The Receiver for Dolby Atmos: The Buying Guide
Most of the products listed are not selected hand to hand. We used AI (artificial intelligence) to make the list. But we can assure you all the products listed here are of superior quality as they are already tested by real users, rated by expert reviewers, and recommended by real humans.
Key decision-making factors you should consider to select the products:
An important factor to consider when purchasing Receiver for Dolby Atmos is cost and performance, which typically go hand in hand. With more companies entering the Receiver for Dolby Atmos market, options for quality and high-performance become increased. Just because a Receiver for Dolby Atmos is the most expensive does not mean it’s the best choice for you and your hard-earned dollar. There are many lower-priced models available with very good performance and comfort.
Choose the Receiver for Dolby Atmos from the brand that offers the best value to its customers, with high-quality products and excellent customer service. Good brand products are made with the utmost care and precision, and they’ll always be here to help you answer your query and solve any fault on the products or even refund your money if any damage is found on the products.
Before clicking on the buy now button or adding products to your shopping carts make sure this product meets all the specifications you need.
Product specifications are important when choosing a product. They determine what the product can and cannot do. With so many products on the market, it is important to select the right one for your needs.
Choose the Receiver for Dolby Atmos made with only the finest materials, and it’s been precision-engineered to meet your needs.
When looking at different specifications, there are three main points to consider: performance, features, and price. Each of these factors is important in making your final decision. By considering all of them, you can be sure that you got the best Receiver for Dolby Atmos for your buck.
The world is full of amazing Receiver for Dolby Atmos, and it can be hard to decide which one to purchase. One way to make a decision is by looking at the design. There are many factors that contribute to the overall design of a product, including materials used in manufacturing, color scheme, and even visual weighting. Knowing about these things can help you find a product that suits your taste and needs perfectly.
When it comes to making purchase decisions, many people give significant weight to customer ratings. It’s easy to see why- after all, who knows better what a product is like than the people who have actually used it? When you’re trying to decide which product to buy, checking out the customer ratings can be a great way to get an idea of how others have felt about their experience with the product. Of course, you should always take reviews with a grain of salt- not everyone is going to love every product, and some people might be more likely to leave a review than others. But overall, customer ratings are usually a pretty good indicator of how satisfied people are with a particular product.
Stability and Control
We stability and control is an important factor in determining how well it performs, and we weighted this metric.
Consider how much stability or control you want when using the item.
We take into account factors including the impact of this product on our life and how we will feel when using this.
No one wants to deal with discomfort or constraints when enjoying the things they love. Comfort is a critical metric to consider when you’re thinking about using Receiver for Dolby Atmos. There are many different types of Receiver for Dolby Atmos that provide stability and control while providing a smooth, comfortable function. For example, when you buy a fishing kayak, you want to ensure that you don’t spend your whole trip thinking about how much you want to get out of your boat because your back is aching or your feet are falling asleep.
The way a Receiver for Dolby Atmos is designed and manufactured and the material it is made of are key attributes indicating how durable it will be. Choose the best Receiver for Dolby Atmos that has the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.
What Are The Most Popular Receiver for Dolby Atmos Models On The Market Today?
There are a variety of Receiver for Dolby Atmos products available on the market today for men & women who are looking for quality and reliability. All Receiver for Dolby Atmos models base themselves on the same basic principle. However, they suit different user preferences.
It’s no secret that different products are popular among different demographics. But what if you could see which items were the most popular among all consumers? Well, you can, and we’ve got the list for you. Check out our list to select products that everyone seems to love, regardless of their age, gender, or location.
Some tips to Select the Most Popular Receiver for Dolby Atmos: Number one, The three most important factors to consider when selecting the most popular products are price, quality, and popularity. Number Two, Price is one of the more obvious considerations since you want to make sure it is reasonable for your needs. Three, Quality should also be considered because if you buy a product with poor quality then that will not help with your overall goal of finding the best possible product. Finally, popularity may not seem like an important factor but it can actually be just as crucial as either price or quality considering how many consumers there are in this world looking for great deals on amazing products.
What is the price range for Receiver for Dolby Atmos?
Receiver for Dolby Atmos offer various range prices, depending on their function as well as design. In today’s world, it is hard to know what a product will cost. You typically have no idea how much something costs because the price range can vary so widely. For example, a pair of jeans could be $20-$200 depending on who you buy them from and where you live. The same goes for other products such as Receiver for Dolby Atmos.
Which type of Receiver for Dolby Atmos is best?
I’m so sorry if you are confused. It’s not an easy decision to make, I know! But it is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to choose between. If you’re still undecided on which type of Receiver for Dolby Atmos is right for you, I would say check the features and functions of the Receiver for Dolby Atmos we listed here to find the most suitable one for you. Each has its own pros and cons.
Are Receiver for Dolby Atmos worth the money?
There’s no doubt that we live in a disposable society. We’re constantly being bombarded with advertisements for the newest and most innovative Receiver for Dolby Atmos on the market. But are these Receiver for Dolby Atmos really worth our hard-earned money? Some of them definitely are if you can choose carefully! But others not so much.
When should I buy a new Receiver for Dolby Atmos?
You’re looking for a new Receiver for Dolby Atmos that you’ve always wanted. Should you buy it now, or wait? It’s hard to tell what will happen with the price in the future. If there are no signs of slowing down production, then it might be worth buying now so you can enjoy your purchase sooner rather than later. But if production is on the way down and prices are expected to increase, then it might be better off waiting until after all of the hype has died down before making your decision.
Why should I buy a Receiver for Dolby Atmos?
You can determine whether you need or want a Receiver for Dolby Atmos by identifying whether you have a similar item. It is probably not something you need and you should reconsider buying it. You could use the money from selling the other item you have to buy the new one if you just can’t let it go.
Let’s face it, we all want to feel good about our purchases. But there are so many. How can you know which is best? You need not be concerned because We has your back. Our trained staff is here to help you find what works for you. Before making a final decision, you can take advantage of our free consultations.