Looking for the Subs for Car Audio in the market? Before buying, spend some of your valuable time and do your proper homework. And if you are confused about where to start your research, don’t worry; we have you covered.
You’ve come to the right spot because we’ve spared you the trouble of looking through tons of reviews and guidelines for finding the best Subs for Car Audio.
Read on to learn about the factors you need to consider before buying your product.
Top 10 Subs for Car Audio of Review:
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Rockville Single 10" K5 1200w Car Subwoofer Pre-loaded In Vented Sub Enclosure, Peak Power Handling: 1200 Watts, Program Power Handling: 600 Watts, CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Vent dimensions (inches): 2" x 6.5" x 8", Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 Hz, 2" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire
- Features of Amplifier: Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote, CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Peak Power Rating: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song) - 2 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel, - 4 Ohm: 880 Watts x 1 Channel, High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Features of wire kit:, Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit, (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- SIGNAL PROCESSOR BASS BOOSTER: XV-BXP-SUB digital bass booster helps you control the amount of bass in your sound system for maximum music enjoyment; (L x W x H): 7.48 x 5.53 x 1.26 inches
- DASH-MOUNTED KNOB: Dash-mount bass knob allows you to fine-tune your low notes
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 15-volt RMS max with 13.5-volt peak output max; High headroom pulse width modulated (PWM) power supply; Draws 150 milliamps of power; Recommended to wire with a 3-amp fuse
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE & IMPEDANCE: 10K-ohm input impedance and 150-ohm output impedance; 0 hertz to 100-kilohertz frequency response
- NOISE SPECIFICATIONS: Total harmonic distortion is 0.003 percent; Signal to noise ratio: -130 decibels; Balanced input noise rejection: less than 60 decibels
- Product 1: 5/8" MDF Construction
- Product 1: Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Product 1: Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Product 1: Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Product 2: Speaker to RCA Converter - Converts car stereo output speaker wire to RCA connectors. This speaker wire line out converter is compatible with high power car stereos up to 90 watts per channel. Delivering premium performance without noise, static, or buzzing
- Rockville DV12K6D2 Dual 12" 4800w Car Audio Subwoofer w Plexi Sub Enclosure Box. Final Impedance: 2 Ohm. Peak Power Handling: 4800 Watts. Continuous RMS Power Handling: 1200 Watts.
- 1” MDF where the subs are mounted. Made with Sexy-Plexy! Plexi-glass front panel. LED with selectable colors (white or blue selectable) (The LEDs were designed to have a professional look for a show car).
- Show ready enclosure! We were given the challenge by our team to develop the nicest enclosure in the history of car audio and this is what we came up with. We hope you all love it!
- Bonded stapled and braced and it is strong as a beast. Vented enclosure (side firing). Pre-wired down to a 2 ohm final impedance.
- Copper push terminals. Vent dimensions: 1.77" x 11.57" x 15.75". Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 .6Hz. Dimensions: 15.2” H x 32.01” W x 12.6 or 15.75” D (the rear of the enclosure is sloped so the depth is different on the top and bottom)
- 8-inch woofers, pure music output.
- High power design, stronger sound.
- Stainless steel body, durable.
- High-strength protection alloy mesh for better protection of tweeters.
- There are multiple cooling holes on both sides to ensure heat dissipation and avoid burning of the speakers.
- Power - 1500 Watts Max x 1 @2-Ohms, 700 Watts Max x 1 @4-Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Low & High Level Inputs - A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- Polish, English (Subtitles)
- Polish (Publication Language)
- 8" Super Slim Active Subwoofer with Amplifier
- Equipped with RCA/speaker level inputs, can easily be integrated using existing speaker connections
- A plurality of radiating holes are arranged on both sides to ensure the heat dissipation and avoid the sound box burning.
- Wooden body, to minimize vibration caused by noise, to ensure that in a long time, high load performance in the environment stable and reliable.
- Rockville RV1212P Dual 12" 1200w Car Audio Subwoofers in Vented Sub Enclosure Box
- Subwoofer and Enclosure Features: Rockville RV1212P Dual 12" 1200w Car Audio Subwoofers in Vented Sub Enclosure Box. 1200 Watts Peak Power. 600 Watts RMS continuous music rating (Match up with an amp that delivers 600w RMS @ 4 ohms). 400 Watts RMS Test Tone rating (Playing test tones is brutal on a sub compared to music). Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet. Computer Designed, Under-Side Bass Reflex, Aero-Port System. Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: Logo embroidered high quality aviation grade tweed carpet. Mono, gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. High-Power, High-Efficiency 12" Subwoofer
- Injection Molded, Talc Filled, Brushed Polypropylene Cone. High Excursion Butyl Rubber Surround. 3-D Molded Dust Cap. Linear Progressive Spider System. 4 Layer, High-Power, Aluminum Voice Coil. Bumped and Vented Magnet Motor Structure. Frequency Response: 35Hz - 500Hz. SPL: 101dB @ 1w/1m. 60oz Magnet Motor Structure Weight per woofer. Total Cabinet Weight: 36.45 lbs. Dimensions: 29.4" (L) x 18.4" (W) x 15.9" (H)
How To Choose The Subs for Car Audio
How do you choose the Subs for Car Audio? You must consider many things, such as the brand name, price, and product quality. In addition, you should also consider whether it is suitable for your needs or not.
So how do you choose the right Subs for Car Audio? Here are some tips that you can use to help you find a good product:
1. You first need to consider the product’s brand name. A good brand will always produce quality products, so a product with an established name should be good enough for your needs.
2. You need to consider the product’s price next. A high-quality product does not always mean that it will cost more, but if it costs too much, there must be something wrong, or nobody will buy it.
3. The final thing you need to look at is how well suited this item is for your needs and requirements and how well suited it is for others with similar requirements.
What you Should Keep in Mind When Buying Subs for Car Audio
When shopping for Subs for Car Audio, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life. However, you also need to keep these factors in mind:
Purchase from a reputable Brand
The finest product for you is that brand if you have your heart set on it. For instance, you should shop for a Samsung S9 phone online or at any other Samsung store if you wish to buy one.
Read reviews from others who have bought the product before. You must check what other customers have said about a product before buying it online, as this will help you determine whether it is worth buying or not. Suppose there are many positive reviews about an item and no negative ones. In that case, most people are happy with their purchase and would recommend it to others too.
Seal of approval
Look for the seal of approval. For example, look for the Energy Star seal if you’re shopping for a new printer. It indicates that the printer uses less energy than other models in its class.
It’s important to do your research before buying any new product. For example, check the minimum requirements listed on each model’s product page if you’re looking at laptops and want one with a larger hard drive. If they’re not listed, ask customer service or call the manufacturer directly before making your purchase.
Complete sure the website offers free shipping if you’re getting something online so that you don’t have to pay anything extra once you make your purchase. If the website doesn’t offer free shipping, think about making your purchase from a different site that does.
Many retailers offer extended warranties covering malfunctions, materials, or quality defects. If a product has this kind of coverage, it’s worth paying extra money upfront so that you don’t have to pay again later if something goes wrong with your purchase.
Ultimately, our Subs for Car Audio reviews are designed to help you make a more informed purchasing decision. It’s much easier to decide when you know exactly what to look for and your options. We hope that this Keyword review article has helped. So if you’re looking for the best Subs for Car Audio, we’re glad we could help. If you’re considering purchasing Subs for Car Audio, we strongly recommend you look deeper at our top 10 Subs for Car Audio reviews. Based on our research, we have found these excellent products to be well worth the money and should be able to meet your needs.